A world’s ancient-most caste-creedless democratic social engineering theory called as “Khapology”:
“इति: यौद्धेय गणतंत्र!”
Analogical similarities to world social theories: A theory which bears global features and characteristics such as:
1) Analogical studies say that they run with the principle of world renowned “Social Jury” system, which is practiced in official way in U.S.A., Canada, Australia, England, France and many other powerful nations of the world and in an unofficial way in India just by Khaps. Where U.S.A. has a “Social Jury” on every case with 11 people, Khaps have it with 5 Panches. A system where in U.S.A. judges only play the role of observatories and delivers the justice of “Social Jury” so is the practice taken up since ages where the president of the Khap Panchayat administers the proceedings while 5 panches deliver the justice as per social and human norms.
2) Analogical studies say that each village in only the “Khapland” region of India has the “Chaupals” which are equivalent of “Hotel de Ville” in France, Community Center or Central Hall in England and U.S.A. Except Khapland area no other region in India has such wonderful pattern of community gathering.
3) Analogical studies elaborates that prohibition of marring in same surname is found in European countries such as France, Romania, Germany, Switzerland, England etc., which in India is only practiced under “Khapology” social theory. No other theory in India advocates this concept.
4) Analogical studies reveals another similarity with fundament of Sikh religion but even before of that. As Sikhs worship only the real-time happened Gurus so is the case with people of Khapology theory. They also worship their very first ancestors of a village establishment called as “Dada Kheda”.
5) Global Corporate World such as Google treats its every affiliate be it owner, employee or vendor as partners only. So is the case of working ethics in agri profession of Khapland. Here owner and employee both are treated on “Seeri-Saajhi” theory i.e. campanion of both cherishing and sorrow. Except Khapland region there is no where in India this practice is practiced. Rest of India works with “Maalik-Naukar” i.e. Owner-Servant working culture.
6) A theory in which one can use mother’s surname too: Perhaps the only social theory in world (nowhere else found so far) whose posterities practice mother’s surname too as prime surname instead of father’s under the aegis of “Got (gotra) of Kheda” concept of Khapology. In every second village of Khapland there are families entitled as “Dhani/Dhyani/Dehal ki aulad” means posterities of daughter. Concept of “Got of Kheda” deliberates that whether it is the posterity of son or daughter of village, in case of their inhibiting in ‘nanihal’ their surname would be the “Got of Kheda”. Further to elaborate a daughter-in-law would left her surname behind while coming to in-laws and her husband’s would be the prime surname of their posterity, and if a daughter is opting to settle down in her parental village (nanihal) then her surname would be their posterity’s prime surname, her husband’s one would be secondary surname or left behind. Life choice and circumstances play vital role in this norm.
12 Ideological Symbols of Sarvkhap:
1) Chaupal: Each village in the Khapland area has been an independent gantantra i.e. democracy run by own people. Just like any city in developed countries worldwide a village in Khap area may not find a temple but a chaupal as a must i.e. a community hall as a must and foremost requisite of its structure. They are found in grand size establishments to mini-fortress to bungalow sizes.
2) Dada Kheda: Each parent village of surrounding diaspora or independent area considers its very first ancestors as its the superior-most and the holiest deity. As Khapology always believes in a balanced human lifeto further keep the humanity and its values prevailing on top of every human aspect they never invest in large buildings for their deities. A simple room of square size with round tomb on top, white in color, void of statue and priest building structure homes the holy Dada Kheda deity in it. It represents people of all caste-creed may have laid the foundation stone of a village. Depending on area “Dada Kheda” carrys with many synonyms such as “Baba Bhoomiya”, “Dada Baiya”, “Gram Kheda”, “Jathera Ji”, “Patti Kheda”, “Baiya Ji”, “Bada Bir” and “Nagar Kheda” etc.
3) Turban (Pagdi): Needlessly to say that what a place a turban has in almost every community of India expanded over region starting from Vindhyachal to Himachal a minimum. In Khaps it has its special attorney. A multi-purpose wearing with importance labelled from pride, honor, prestige to professions of war, agri and social jury.
4) Official Letterpad: Each Khap is organized through an authentic process called as “Chiththi Faadna” means “calling the panchayat by letter dispatching”. No Khap Panchayat ever held on the spot or on same day of its call. It usually is called upon with advance note of at least 3-4 days or ideally with advance notice of a ten days to fortnight as it needs a certain minimum time to prepare as per its decorum, size and nature.
5) Currency of Khaps: Khaps have had their own coins and currencies. Many manusciprts and coins found in one of five sub-HQ Rohtak (other 4 have been Delhi, Arga, Haridwar and Thanesar, while HQ being at Sorem in Muzaffarnagar, U.P.) and its Jhajjar area. Jhajjar National Gurukul has a sound collection of such coins which usually are termed as “Yoddheya Coins”.
6) YODDHEYs of KHAPS: The official term for warriors of Khaps for both male (Yoddhey) and female (Yoddheya). A warrior with sword riding a horse replicates a Yoddhey.Please be noted that it is a different term to word “Yoddha”.
7) Dual Head Spear (Jeli in Hindi): The most crucial multi-purpose weapon of Khapology theories. It is a weapon prepared in a ready to use format both for agriculture and war equally. One need not to remove or add anything to it for agri field or war field.
8) White ‘Chadra’ on Dada Kheda: Only the peace and humanity is the ultimate slogan of Khapology and no color other than white may represent it better way. So each Dada Kheda apex is covered with “white chadra” in style of a flag or wrap.
9) Wheat Spike: Well that is what the real cause of survival for this theory i.e. feeding the nation.
10) Peacock: The symbol of prosperity, cherishing and pleasure in Khapology just like French’s have the cock in their culture. And that is why Khapland is the biggest home to this bird. Luckily it is also the national bird of our nation. The havelies of riches and powerful people on Khapland used to (and/or still use) raise its gig on their attic. Peacock also refers to Buddhism (a onetime most followed religion in Khapology). It also goes with Maharaja Harshwardhana’s reign who conferred Khaps the official recognition on pattern of today’s system of social jury found in U.S.A, Australia, and Canada etc. You see a system which world follows today, Khaps have been so since centuries.
11) Bull: You know why people of Khapland don’t adore with idea of cow personification by RSS and VHP? Because we already by virtue are worshipers of Cow, Bull and Buffalo equally. They are the holiest animals considered in Khapology theories.
12) Nagada ‘Drum’: Nagada, Turai, Tamak have been the motivation and courage booster instruments among Khap warriors while going to war field. Even today on big Khap Mahapanchayats they are drummed very profoundly and proudly.
The picture here forms a collage of all these 12 symbols representing a theory called as “Khapology” in unison.
Authentic practices and glory of Khaps:
1) This may be very interesting fact for “Khapophobia” ridden Indian media that there is no Khap ever called without official calling through dispatching letters to interested and affected parties. Never ever any Panchayat held on Khapland out of this portfolio was considered as a Khap Panchayat. Each Khap Panchayat maintains its record of Minutes of Meeting, Decisions, Resolutions and/or Verdicts of every official meeting held under their scrutiny.
2) Perhaps the world only sociology completely void of any caste, creed or gender biasing to its core heart. Though due to tough times of invaders and pre-India Independence times saw limited participation on female gender side due to security reasons, traces of which ends until decades after independence.
3) Each Khap used to have its own “Pahalwan Brigade”, which have the record of fighting and defeating foreign invaders like Mahmood Ghaznavi, Mohmmad Gori, Taimur Lung, Khilji etc. Their loyalty was and has always been to one who weighed and respected their interests and dignity.
4) Khaps only have the honor of getting three almighty Mughal Emporers bowing before Head-Quarter Sorem, Muzaffarnagar of Sarvkhap to express their gratitude i.e. Baber, Sikandhar Lodhi and Razia Sultan. Not even a single temple or other social or religious institution of India is acclaimed of this feather in their cap.
5) Khaps have the mighty history of leading 1857 mutiny of First Indian Independence Movement in north India. Bahadurshah Zafar himself handed over the command of this revolt to them.
6) Each Education Gurukul and various other Education Institutes found on average 10 miles area of Khapland is built by Khaps only. They have been the advanced most flag-bearers of Education movement ever before of RSS. Similar is the case with charity like building cowsheds. No cowshed on Khapland is built without money or land generated and donated by them.
So one can easily understand on why Haryana is the most prosporous state with least gap between poor and rich, dalit and swarn. This theory cares about humanity so it is reckless